Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thrifty Findings on 8/6/12

Today I went to go and pay bills.. i ended up stopping by a thrift store or 3. Hahaha...


Add caption
 Sweater dryer rack.. guess what i'm gonna use this for?? Im gonna use this to dry fruits and veggies. Stay tuned to see the final product.



















Its an oldie.. but it works. I can't wait to use it on
meat. The way my husband goes through lunch meat.. this will come in handy. So here i tested it on cheese. Now to get the meat to cut.. I have heard that its cheaper buying Meat in bulk and cutting it up at home in the long run ends up being cheaper. We shall see.












I have already Put lavender oil i made in the rounded body one. It looks so pretty. :)
Jars for Oils..
I saw this pail.. I have decided to either use it for planting. I got to take sand paper to it then paint it. Stay tuned for the final product.

This will be repainted for one of the rooms.

Pans and candle holders for stands.

Omelet pan.. I love these

Castile Soap.. for homemade cleaners. 

Then.. look at this.. a seal a meal.. now i can seal soups.. veggies, make soup mixes, dried foods.. the possibilities are endless.  It even came with bags.. what looks like almost a full box. Im in such heaven.










No comments:

Post a Comment