Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

A QUICK CATCH UP.. August 2012


A QUICK CATCH UP IN GENERAL...


  • ·         Boy I am slacking.. it’s been a busy few weeks.. Kids started school and I started work. I’m am a part time crossing guard.. It happened to be the perfect job for me.. I have a few hours.. little extra cash, Time outside of the home, and helping others. Boy has it been hot the past week or 2. Not used to the heat either. On top of that i met someone today and they said.." did you those cross guarding vests you have are out of date by 6 Years?" all i could say was ooo. Her husband got her a new one that is not out of date and you can see a mile away.. well i got a new one and here it is... 
Me in my over sized vest.
it will fit amazing in the winter over my Jacket...


  • ·         Today I have ACCOMPLISHED  a few things.. I made a budget registry for my family and a log to keep track of what we spend and where. I hope it will help.. Now to talk to my wonderful hubby about it all.  I'd post them but don't know how.. Still trying to figure it out..

My dog Happy on the way to the lake


long Catfish skeleton
the wood the kids and i gathered








I moved all these to make the pit..
Nothing better than campfire coffee



p
 This is Lake Isabella. We try to go every year. It seem the water has gone down considerably. Normally what we do is go in the evening then Cat fish all night.. Well my husband and Destiny do anyway.. lol.. I fall asleep o around 10-11p while they stay up all night and fish...



 


  • ·         Over this past weekend we went to the lake.. Lake Isabella.. The waters have gone down.. that is for sure. As we drove around the lake.. just to see that there were areas that normally have so much water.. had none.. I will have to see if I can find my pictures from the last time we went so u can see a difference. Believe me there was/ is a difference. We camped at the same site we did 2 years ago.. the last time we went. 
  •       Needless to say.. the calender meals... a bust.. the moment school started.. i lost track.. lol.. i"m gonna try again this coming month.. September..  I got to Stay focus.... lol....




No comments:

Post a Comment