Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Yarn Necklaces and paint flowers.. 3/9/13

So this weekend has been a wonderful and blessed weekend. I got to have my nieces up for the weekend.. they got play in the snow... Yes it snowed here... We got about 4-6 inches..
Here is my son playing with my nieces..
Now you see.. my nieces are ages 5 and 3.. aww what a blessing they are.. let me tell you.. they soak everything up.. i miss this stage.. lol my kids are great with them.. 





Well anyway.. so i wanted something for them to do that they could take home..so i went to the famous pinterest.. here is what i found.first is ..mothers-day-hand-print-foot-print.
        



Felicity painting Heather's foot
Felicity putting footprint on paper
Destiny and Haleigh


Lets say the kids all had fun..then below we have the kids making necklaces out of straws and yarn.. Straw necklaces... sanity saving
Things we used: 
 Yarn
yarn needle
straws cut


we have the kids feeding the straws on the needles
 here is Heather.. Bless her heart..


Joey even got in on it making bracelets for the girls..



Who ever said that blood is thicker than water.??? In our case that is not it.. God has brought Sarah (a friend for about 12 years) in and out of our lives.. These are her girls above. Sarah and i have been a Blessing to each other over the years.. The Lord always seems to know when we need each other and not. I thank God for bringing Sarah in my life years ago. She is the closest thing to a sister i can have. 









No comments:

Post a Comment