Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Lady Hens.. An oatmeal treat

On cold days I like to give my ladies retreat. I know they love getting scraps which we feed them but I heard flaxseed and garlic a very good for them as well. So on cold days I make them a bowl of oatmeal. i add flaxseed garlic sometimes, parsley sometimes, chive sometimes basil. You know herbs are good for them too..
Ingredients:
1 cup to 2 cup Oatmeal cooked
1 tsp Flaxseed..
1 tsp chopped garlic
Mix and give to the ladies.. They love it. I know mine do.




No comments:

Post a Comment