Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Everyday is another day we have been blessed with..



Just when we thinks things could not get better.. Lol the Amazing Lord shows us they can..
You know for years I have been struggling with the fact I can not have any more kids.. That’s because of a decision I made long time ago after i had my son. Well now that my kids are teenagers.. I still feel the longing of having another child.. I feel incomplete so to speak..

 I pray that the lord forgive me for tying my tubes.. I pray that he heals them.. I pray to him and ask him to bless me with another.. I also let him know that I know he knows best.. And if he has other plans for me then I understand and I Still Love him and Honor him.. That I will not be made at him..
  You know what he does.. He brings a child around my kids and we bond. We have fun.. We take her to church with us on Wednesday nites and she is also a very good influence for my daughter.  Its nice having another kid around.. I like to have a house full.
 I know the Good lord brings people in and out of our lives for a reason..
  He has been doing that for so long.. Whether it to help others, help me to understand a lesson in life or Just to show others Love.. His love..
     There is no greater lover then his LOVE..
                 For love is patient.. Patience is not easy for anyone.. Especially for me.. But thru his grace I have been learning to have his patience.  I know he Blessed my wonderful Husband with patience.. Because over the year.. 13 years.. My husband has been patient with me.. Never left, never abandoned me or the kids.. No matter how hard I tried.. He has always has a loving heart..
    Love is kind.. To see the eyes of little ones when they give you a hug is so kind and loving.. To see the generosity of others even when they have nothing to give.
 Here I go again.. Just jumping around on different things.. Lol Off I go for my busy day..
 Not only do I have my kids.. Felicity whom is home schooled then destiny and Joey who are in school.. Then I have the crossing guard.. I haven't been doing lately due to me being ill.. But I'm better now.. But I am also helping out our Salvation Army here in town by Ringing the Bell. They need the help so why not.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment