Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update from Sept to Dec 2012


I am so bad at keeping up with things continuously. obviously here's proof because it's been since September since I've written on here, but I've been busy picking up scrapbooking, been ill and have been dehydrating up the Wazzooo. I've been dehydrating everything from herbs to vegetables and fruit the kids like it. next will be preparing ready-made soups that we make right in our own kitchen. that would be the next blog in the meantime I will get you all caught up with all the canning we have been doing and the little crafts here and there.
We even went out picking an apple orchards got a few pictures not too many because we Did more picking apples then anything. we made everything from applesauce, apple jam, apple jelly, cut up apples and not to mention all the apples up my son Joey ate. There was a lot of apples let me tell you We went with a couple of good friends when we went orchard hopping.
My eldest daughter Felicity had 14 inches of her dirty blonde with beautiful highlights hair and she decided that she was going to donated to locks of love. we have pictures. we braided it and cut it and sent off to locks of love.
We've even been fishing instead of going to Lake Isabella like we had been all summer long. we decided that we weren't catching any fish so we would try our own little Home Town Britelake. We had better luck at out town lake catching fish and seaweed. We all had fun and caught a few fish especially Jim when he went. the lake was very low. the water I think I've heard it was low all-around up-and-down California.

No comments:

Post a Comment