Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chicken Coop Rebuild 7/2012

A few years( maybe 4) ago we had chickens that we given to us.. They we given by a friend and my Wonderful Husband and i stayed up late, snow, rain, and cold to build them a home.. We started with 4 chickens and by the end (3 years later)we had a total of 18. Boy was it fun.. Our Dog named Happy .. even loved them..Well... We had to move and give the chickens to another set of friends.. I Loved having our chickens... they were apart of our family.. A year later.. Well we are now able to have them again.. The same friend that we gave the chickens too had a total of 6 and were wanting to get rid of them.. well now we have 6 Beautiful hens.. Our friends had a small rundown coop that needed some TLC..  My hardworking kids wanted to help.. we reinforced the hen house, gave new legs and even extended the coop it self with lattice. The lattice has made a difference.. much cooler for the chickens..


Our hen den with new legs
Joey helping with the hen den. What a good helper

Joey helping with the hen den
Joey helping me make legs for the hen den











The Chicken coop mostly restored..
The hen den attached to the coop




My 6 Beautiful hens
The first hour the hens were home.


Happy enjoying then Hens..



First day having the chickens.. think the kids nad happy missed having them



Lattice for  the coop.
Look how nice and cool


One of my Beautiful hens
My girl... Plus happy at my feet.






|
  

No comments:

Post a Comment