Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Canning.. Apple Butter 7-2012

This is the best AppleButter I have ever had.. Here is the original recipe.... Changing My Destiny

Tons of Little Apples to be washed, cored and cut in 1/4 pieces..






          Kids having fun and helping. They are the best helpers a mom could ask for.




My son Joey was enjoying the Apple Butter off the stirring spoon. I even used Small apples.. all i did was
filled the crockpot 3/4 f thee way of apples (peeled, cored,and cut in 1/4. .
 1/2cup of brown sugar.. 1 cup of water, 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon of allspice..
I cooked them on high in the crockpot for 3 hours.. then mashed them with a potato masher.. if its too thick i just added 1/4 cup of water more at a time.... so easy.. Then i put them into hot jars and gave them a hot water canning bath. It made 8 pint size jars


No comments:

Post a Comment