Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Daddy and Joey building a mini house 7-15-12

My Wonderful husband who was a carpenter for 12 year who is now building steel building instead of wooden homes. He has been working with steel for 9 months. I think he missed working with wood.  Cause here he is helping Joey build a lil mini house. it was cute to watch. 



Joey and Jim working on the roof. 

Jim cutting wood. he was having fun.

measuring for the roof
roof is almost done

 I think by this time he has missed working with wood so much he took over.
What a cute lil house

Jim and Joey.. the 2 guys in my life

He is so much like his dad




The finished house

God has Blessed me with 2 very handy and crafty guys.. my Wonderful husband and talented son. I thank God for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment