Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Canning Pickled Carrots 7-30-12

This was a fun and new experience.. The carrots also smell good. A friend gave us a bunch of carrots.. What am i gonna do with five  2 pound bags of Baby Carrots.. I got on my favorite site.. Pinterest and Looked for canning carrots.. Most canning carrots have to do with a pressure cooker to can them.. well i don't have one of those. I kept looking.. Finally i found one where i use hot water bath.. Yayy.. This made my day.. Gotta love Pinterest. I know i do.
Here is the link for my new favorite carrot Recipe.. Craving Greens




Freshly dried Dill

Freshly cut baby carrots
We stuffed the jars.. boy was it fun

Garlic

The canning process.

It was easy and again have learned something new.. Don't we always learn new things? I know i do each day. Canning Carrots.. well here are some pics... The recipe was easy.. It is a keeper for sure.
   Taking a jar of these over to my friend today. Hope she enjoys.. the mix smells so good throughout the house.



A Day of Amazing Blessings.. Praise God For days like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment