Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rod Iron Bench Project 7-13-12

I had gotten the rod iron frame from a yard sale for the relay for life and the wood was stuff we had laying around. We have been waiting on doing the bench.. We had a different plans than what i did here. I'm proud of the work the kids and i did. We did this when Jim was at work. He came home to me Finishing up the last few cuts.





 Rod iron Frame. I love the iron work.. Then wood. At this point.. i wanted different kinds of wood. Looks neat not matching. Good thing my Wonderful Husband taught me how to use his saw's.He was surprised when he got home. o and by the way he is the one that took the pictures with me in them. Now it sits on our front porch.



Destiny and Joey Helping me as i cut the wood

Joey and i. 
The finished Bench
My 2 Helpers Destiny and Joey..

God has Blessed me with a Wonderful Family. They Love Helping with all kinds of things.. Canning, cooking, baking, wood working, etc.. I love it. God is Good all the Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment