Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Friday, July 27, 2012

God, our lives and others in it..

It's Amazing how Lives come together. How our Amazing God Knows what we need and who we need in our Lives.To know that people come and go in  our lives and to know that there is a plan....Gods Plan. Who am i to question?? All we can do is to live the life we are given and to live it the best possible way and to love those around us. We can learn so much from everyone who has entered our life at one time or another.
  I have learned and expanded my horizons so much Just since Pinterest.. How many of u know that one.. I'm sure plenty.all the different Blogs and wonderful idea's and the people behind the ideas. that in itself is truly a gift.. I'll post pic of the items I've made from ideas on pinterest through out. It's been fun and an adventure.
Then there's the actual people... the one who are friends, whether they are friends of everyday day stuff, or friends when needed, or people you have just accepted as they are there and it is what it is. I love that saying "It is what it is". it doesn't get any more real than that now does it. God has us in peoples lifes to help us, to teach us and for us to help/ teach the other people. To know that God has a hand in it all and there is a reason for them... It is what it is.. I've learned to just love through it all.. grant it.. there is some that it is hard to love and accept.. but all we can do is learn from the lessons God has for us and take one day at a time.. Know he is in control.
 This is just me yapping about... i do that from time to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment