Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scentsy into Candles.

What do You do with your old Scentsy Wax?? I used to just put it in my freezer when i i thought the scent was all gone. and it just built up. Then i got on pinterest and well decided to make candle. Here is a wonderful idea and u can even put it in jars with lids for an emergency candles. Here is the site that inspired me...  tiffkeetch My kids even love how colorful the Candles get.. For the wick i even used a cotton tight knit shoe lace.  They really work too.


Scentsy Warmer and beginning a Candle





My warmer and candles i have already made


 

No comments:

Post a Comment