Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Fun Findings at a Yard Sale 8-4-12

Today my Wonderful husband Came home after getting some wire to fix my truck. He comes in and says i found something for you.. for the microwave.. (I get all excited) but why don't you come with me to look at it. So we went.. I looked at the cart and Loved it.. well i also found a few other items..



Talk about Country Living

I haven't seen one of these in a long time. 
My Country Living Sign.. With Chicken..




By was i excited as i was finding all these. It all came to $30 in all. what a wonderful time we had. I even oiled the country Living sign with the oil and orange peel mix i found on Pinterest. Looks like new now.


My cabinet Jim found. It didn't take me long to find a place for it..didn't take long for me to put it to use either. I have Even  started organizing my cereal and other stuff as i put it all in.
Below are my chickens and Coffee crafts. They come in handy for coffee, tea and hot cocoa.

I Love My Chickens
Tea and Coffee Crafts
 We even got a few Aprons. The lady thew them in. One has a small hole and im gonna put fabric of chickens on it. 





this was a wonderful find. all new. In wrap too.
 Hope you enjoyed my findings. I know i have. I really enjoyed it since i haven't been to a yard sale or thrift store in a few months. Thank you for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment