Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lets Get Organized... Mostly inspired from Pinterest

Organizing ideas i got off pinterest.. then are some of my own ideas. I'll be adding as i get to doing more.. These have made a difference in mine and my families life.. I hope you find them useful.
Hanging Scarves
Original idea came from...bedifferentactnormal
First i have the hanger to hold scarves.. here is a picture of my silk scarves on shower rings on a hanger.. i used a pant hanger.. then come winter.. my knitted and crochet scarves will go on..





How many of us have the strawberry plastic containers sitting around.. well i have tons of them.. they come in handy for many different things.. I have things from the bag pour deals, to twist ties, bags, cupcake cups.. I simply renamed them with post-its.



Bag Pour Lids.. Love it.. Got the Original Idea from... Pinterest.. seal a plastic bag
I just cut the tops off powerade and Gatorade bottles. My kids are wanting to use them on everything.. lol They are handy. 

Aww now Orginizing Meals.. Thats another Biggy in my house.. Normally i just see whats in the fridge or freezer.. well i am on day 5 of sticking to a menu.. It seems to be working out well.. I put mine in a sleeve and hang it on the fridge with the recipes in the sleeve in the order to be used. Each nite one of my daughters pull out the recipe and the meat for the next day. they put the meat in the fridge of course..For the 2 menus i got the prints off the links i've provided.
Here is where i got the orginal idea for the weekly menu...artsyfartsymama


Here is the weekly menu
MONTHLY MEAL CALENDER... Here is another i got off Pinterest..Original...anythingbutperfect
Monthly menu
BIG WHITE DRY ERASE BOARD 
Here is something i started years ago on my own.. I needed a big whiteboard that i could post everything from my work schedule to dr appointments to play dates, etc. I love it.. i use perm maker for the calender outline then use dry erase maker to fill in the rest. Easy to change and everything.. If u go to change something on the fridge and its been dried on there for a while.. u can use sunscreen to remove the maker.. the sun screen i have used is banana boat.. its what we have laying around. But normally u can just wipe it off with a rag or vinegar. My kids usually with notes to me or dad on the bottom portion.

 BAG CLIPS... Where i got this idea came from a Chip Clip idea.. well i use it for everything as you see i have it for sugar.. Original idea...craftster.org/forum





Storage for the Kitchen 
Idea came from...Coffeemate recycle for storage
We go through a lot of creamer in our house. So why just throw away when we can reuse.. Here i am reusing for Homemade Breadcrumbs.









Here i am using a Big clip to hold a recipe on my cabinet.It is real handy especially when i work at the counter. Here is where the original idea came from..diyhshp.blogspot



Fabric covered Coasters.. original idea..blogs.babble ... One day the kids and i were in a mood to mod podge and do some crafts.. I had fabric laying around and a few tiles i got at a yard sale.. woo la.. Here are the coasters the kids made.. I'm so proud of them. each kid made 2 coasters each.


Then we have the Serge protector in a Boot box my husband got with a pair of boots. Original idea came from..iheartorganizing.blogspot.



Hope you have enjoyed these. Please feel free to come back again or use and share these ideas. I'll keep posting and updating. Have a wonderful and Blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment