Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Small bathroom shelf 7-29-12

Today has been a Blessed Day. Here is our First Project of the day..
   The sides I have had from a yard sale months ago.. then i used wood  we had around the house. Loving power tools lately.. They are handy to have around. Hahaha but then so is my Husband Jim.






Here is the materials and my husband teaching me how to use the tack nailer and stapler.







 My husband is talented. He knew how to hold this all together without splitting the wood.  Now i cant wait to put it up in the bathroom. when i get it up ill post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment