Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Outside Bench/Tray Project 7-29-12


Ok so today was a wonderful sunday.. family day.. building and having fun.. teamwork.. etc.I wanted a bench for the outside.. and i wanted a tray.. Well my wonderful husband was sweet and built my bench. I believe he has truely been missing working with wood. It was nice watching him work with wood. I proceeded to build my tray.. I was thinking i'd make it long enough to go on the outside table. lol. Funny thing is i made it way huge. So we put our minds together and came up with something cool. Well i love it anyway. Here are pictures of my project and Jim's project.. then The 2 combined.


Here is the base.. i sanded it, cut the sides to fit then tack nailed it together. 

here is the base of the wood for the tray

The base and sides for the tray

The tray finished with the sides


My husband building the seat of the bench
Joey Sanding the Bench

the Bench Jim and joey built 




Jim and i adding the Redwood trim
See what 2 minds come up with

the bench and the tray in one.

We have a seat with sides for drinks, etc.

Bench+tray=above
My wonderful husband and I on our new bench
We are so proud. We work well together. We even got dirty together.. lol. What a fun family time project. The kids, Jim and i all had part in this project. I am very Blessed to have my family. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment