Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...

Welcome, I hope you enjoy Our family as much as i do...Feel free to Look around..
"Everyday is a New Day.. Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It.. "
Our life may not be easy but its our life and we do the best we can to Live, Laugh and Love the Life God has Blessed us with.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Meal Calender's.. Menus 2012

I have started what might be easy for others but for me is a challenge.. To start something and follow through.. I can't tell you how many knitting and crochet projects i have going cause i get board fast.. Always have. I am getting better though. As you see with all the projects i have posted that are all inspired by Pinterest. I love that site.
    Anyway..I found 2 different calenders that i wanted to try and work with for supper. I found a weekly calender and a monthly calender. My kids and i are enjoying it.  here are the sites i got the print's from... anythingbutperfect and artsyfartsymama    They have good ideas on them.


 First i found a binder i had laying around that had the clear pockets on front and back. I took the weekly one and filled out for for the week and put it in a clear sleeve with the recipes on the back. I made 4 of the weekly calenders all set up. Then i even filled out a monthly calender and put it on the front of the binder so everyone can see.... . I even left 2 days blank to use for BBQ's or leftover nights.. We are enjoying it. the kids help make the meals and Destiny is normally the one that puts up the recipe to be used on the cubbard the night before. This way.. all those recipes that i have been collecting finally get used.. I even have a (clear Sleeve) envelope in the Binder that says keepers. Then the end of this month i  go back into my box of recipes and set up for the following month.  

Weekly Calender with sleeve of recipes
 This is actually keeping me organized.. I am loving it.. Using the 2 together. It is helpful.
Monthly Calender
I used to be a fly by the seat of the pants type of mom.. the what am i going to make for supper type of mom.. At the beginning of the month i Shop for what i will need for the recipes so that way i don't stress out as much. After we shop.. i come home and separate the meat..( we always get them in bulk since there is 5 of us) into Ziploc bags. I even label the bags of meat to go with the appropriated meals. It is amazing how wellit is working out. Today i am on day six... I just got a thought.. i will start sharing the recipes i made/make as often as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment